- HUMAN RESOURCES - HOME
- APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY FACULTY, ADMINISTRATIVE AND RESEARCH EMPLOYMENT
- NC A&T STATE UNIVERSITY - HOME
- NOTICES OF FILING LABOR CERTIFICATION APPLICATIONS
- NC A&T ANNUAL SECURITY AND FIRE REPORT
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IS THE LAW
N.C. A&T does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. For inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies, contact the Title IX Coordinator at email@example.com. NC A&T State University provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the Employee Relations/ Affirmative Action Office at 336.334.7862 to request a reasonable accommodation. Determinations as to granting reasonable accommodations for any applicant will be made on a case-by-case basis.